Sometimes, Norwegian summer would give us beautiful berries in the garden, and raspberry is one of them. It can be any berries available, but this is an example with raspberry.
Ingredients: (this recipe would give 8-9 dl mousse.)
Ca. 200 g raspberry
1,5 tsp gelatin powder
3 tsp water
1 cup cream
1 cup natural yoghurt
1) Stir gelatin into water and let it sit for 3-5 minutes (blooming gelatin)
2) In a small saucepan, add raspberries and sugar. Heat until berries starts breaking down.
3) Puree in blender.
4) Remove seeds by straining, and put them back into the saucepan.
5) Add the soften gelatin into the puree, heat up while mixing until gelatin is dissolved. (no need to let them boil)
6) Meantime, whip the cream until stiff peak.
7) Add yoghurt, keep mixing.
8) Add puree mixture into cream mixture.
9) Place them into glasses and chill them for at least a few hours.
10) Serve with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberry.