One little tip about this cake is to pre-bake the cake batter enough to withstand the weight of almond flake toppings.
It's quite simple cake, but just need a bit of patience.
For the dough:
A few drops vanilla essence
1.5 dl sugar
2 dl flour
1 tsp baking powder
100 g melted butter
For the topping:
50 g melted butter
1/2 dl sugar
250 g almond flakes
1 tbs flour
1) Heat up over for 175 C degrees with fan.
2) Shift flour and baking powder
3) Whip eggs in a bowl
4) Add sugar, continue whipping.
5) Add vanilla essence, continue whipping
6) Mix shifted flour mx and melted butter into egg mixture. Mix just until blended.
7) Pour the batter into greased baking form.
8) Bake at 175 C for about 10-25 min (depends on the size of the cake form) - until the surface start getting light brown.
9) Mix all the ingredients for the topping
10) Sprad the topping over half-baked cake
11) Put the cake back in the over and bake for another 10-15 minutes more - until golden brown.